When it comes to paying off for the damages for your car that are caused after an accident, it usually is a very high amount; sometimes it will even cost a good portion of your fortune. Hence, taking an insurance policy for your car is indeed the best option. The insurance policy for your car will cover up much of the costs that you will have to bear during the time of an accident. Now, there are different kinds or insurance policies like comprehensive, liability, collision and another type which consists of a combination of these three insurance policy plans called the full coverage car insurance.
Like in any product, before you pick an insurance policy for yourself, you should carefully inspect every aspects of each of the policy, like what they offer, and for how much do they offer, etc. Now, if it is the full coverage plan that you have in mind, then here are a few major things that you should know about the same.
What all costs will a full coverage insurance cover for you?
Since the industry now has a lot of competition, the services offered by each of the company will have a few changes here and there. Below listed are the costs that a full coverage policy would typically cover.
- It would cover all the costs that others would have to face when you were the one who caused an accident, up to the limit for your liability.
- It will cover all the medical costs for the injuries of your passengers and yourself, if the accident was not your fault. The costs covered by the insurance policy will be equivalent to that of your medical coverage.
What your full coverage insurance will not pay for
- Any intentional damages caused
- While used for off-road drives
- When damage is caused to your vehicle after you used it for racing or other similar contests
- When used in a car sharing program
Do you require a full coverage insurance policy?
This is one question to which you should find an answer yourself. You are the one who has to pay and enjoy the benefits of the plan. So, after careful research and examination, if you feel that you require a full coverage car insurance, then you should proceed with it. Else, check for other options and then choose the best from them.